The Ischia island is accessible form different ports:
- from Naples Beverello by flyboat of the companies Alilauro, Caremar, Snav.
- from Naples Mergellina by flyboat of the company Alilauro.
- from Naples Porta di Massa by ferry oft he companies Medmar, Caremar.
- from Pozzuoli by ferry of the companies Medmar, Caremar.
- from Capri by flyboat oft he company Alilauro.
Once arrived on the island there are different options to reach us:
You can book the transfer in advance and will be picked up by our staff directly at the port and accompanied back at the end of the stay.
LINE 2 – ISCHIA PORTO – CASAMICCIOLA TERME – LACCO AMENO – FORIO – CITARA (GIARDINI POSEIDON). Get off at the terminal stop.
There is a taxi service available all over the island with cars, small buses and the typical three-wheeled Piaggio Ape microtaxis.
Follow the signposting to Forio and from there to the Giardini Poseidon. The Baia di Citara apartments are located on the sloping side which leads towards the Piazzale di Citara with its numerous shops and several excellent restaurants.